Saturday, May 4, 2013

Five Minute 'Frenchy' Project

I saw the sweetest idea on Backyard Bungalow's FB page.  One that I knew I could copy quickly.  I already had all the materials.  

I painted and distressed this frame some time ago, and added the scrap paper to the back.  This is the base of the craft.  



I had picked up some mounting tabs at DT a few weeks ago, and some alphabet letters, and embellishments at Michael's and DT.  

(embellishments)

Here is the idea I found on Backyard Bungalow FB page.
You can visit the Backyard blog/website at: www.backyardbungalow.com


This is so cute!!

Here is my version:


The letters are attached with mounting tabs, the dot over the "I" is an embellishment from DT, and the bird at the top is from Michael's.  Really, only five minutes to complete, and that includes going through your stash to find the items you want to use.  I love it!!




The little polka dotted bird even has an aqua bead.



Sharing at:


 Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive
Sunny Simple Sunday @ Sunny Simple Life
Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
Sunday Showoff @ Twig Studios

Adsense Ad