Painting A Vintage Table



We had planned to go to the lake house this past Monday, but learned that our granddaughter will graduate from kindergarten tomorrow morning, so we decided to wait and leave after that.  We will be traveling most of the day tomorrow, so I wanted to show something I did this afternoon.  

I've had this little vintage table for several years.  When I bought it, it was brown in color.  I later painted it white, then just recently dry painted the top and "apron" with a Valspar sample called Green Water.



Today, I decided I wanted it all painted the green color, as I had already moved it from the guest room to the sun room.  Here is the new look!



I wanted good coverage all over, except I left the edges with white showing thfough.  I may add some more white as accents, but that will be after we return from the lake.




Here it is with a vignette on top.  




The picture is of a small lad riding in a wagon.  It was a gift to me a number of years ago, and is a favorite.





Hubby has been busy getting everything cut before we leave for a few days, and I made a couple of shots of the back yard.  



Isn't it pretty?  He does such a great job keeping everything cut.  I loved the shade across the grass, and wanted to share it.


Hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!!  Take care!

I'll be linking up with:
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home


Popular Posts