Home Tour Time



I'm sure you have heard about the home tour happening right now with Gina at Shabby Creek Cottage.  I decided, a little late to participate, so here you go!  I love the all white decor, but at Shadymont, color makes us happy!  Hope you enjoy your tour.

First up is the great room and entry:

(View when entering front door)





The Dining Room






The Sun Room









Master Bedroom





 Master Bath


(keeping it real)

Breakfast Nook




Kitchen


(Looking toward mud room)

Guest Room







Guest Bath

Laundry Room





Mud Room


Powder Room



Bonus Room



Office/Library/Twin Bed (guest)
(love seat folds out to twin bed)


Screened Porch

Front Porch



Front & Rear of House

    

Be sure to hook up at Shabby Creek Cottage (link above), to see tons of home tours!  Enjoy!!

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...