Monday, June 17, 2013

Hurray for the Red, White, and Blue

Hard to believe, but July 4th is quickly approaching.  So far, I've only added patriotic colors to the screened porch.  


This basket was a gift from my step-son to his dad for Father's Day.  It was filled with all kinds of goodies from Wine Country.  I knew immediately that I would use it for this.

All I did to decorate the screened porch was to simply add the patriotic colors to the plants already there.


I spray painted this hat a couple years ago, and added the bow.  I love using hats when possible.


Red geraniums carry out the color scheme.






Have you started decorating for Independence Day?

I will share at these parties:

Cowgirl Up Link Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home
Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style





Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels