Sunday, June 30, 2013

No Cost Centerpiece

One of my favorite things to do is browse through antique and consignment shops.  A couple of weeks ago, I saw a centerpiece for a table made from a jar holder from an old canning pot, filled with jars and flowers.  The cost was $40.00!  I thought, "I can do that without spending any money".  This afternoon, I decided to make my version.  I brought up the jar holder from an old canner I had in the basement.  I had my Ball jars in use in another project, so I just rambled through the cabinet where I keep some empty jars, and got out some old spaghetti sauce jars.  First I painted 2 of them with ASCP, and 2 with a Valspar paint sample.  After about 15 minutes they were dry enough to complete my project. I already had the flowers from DT. Here is what it looks like.



 Cute, huh?


I placed it on the table in the sun room.


I already had everything needed to complete this project.


It blends well with the other items in the room.


Easy, easy project!






You like??  Go ahead, make one!!

Sharing at:

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple  

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House

Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage
  
Creative Blogger's Party @ Homemaker On A Dime

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin' by pressing the button in the sidebar!  Thanks!