Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some of My Favorites

I love shopping antique/consignment shops, and usually come home with small items that I work into my decor.  I know I should get rid of something when I bring new items in, but I don't.  :)  Today I am sharing some of my favorites around the house. 

Found curbside: mosquito/insect trap, cost zero!

Hand me down: vintage sifter

Hand me down: basket, vinegar bottle
Yard sale: goose

Consignment: runner, plant, pink roses
Made by me: pedestal
gift: white rose
good will: cheese dome

Consignment: cloche
Antique: flowered vase

Antique:  Sewing drawer

Antique: Table

Antique: Platter

Antique: Crocheted table cloth

Consignment: Vintage Victorian Tray

Consignment: quilt

Consignment: Another Sewing Drawer

Consignment, Good Will: Blue canning jars

Consignment: Picture

Hand me down: Gordon's Snack Jar

Hand me down: Candleabra 

Michael's: painted, and added transfer

Consignment: Large planter/tool box, painted & added graphic

Consignment: tray; Red McCoy bowl (hand me down)

Antique: table, picture, (gift)

Just a few of my very favorites!  I just noticed, I have lots of white and aqua spread throughout my home(s).  I tend to gravitate toward these calming colors.  What colors do you use?

Hope you will join in these great parties:





















Adsense Ad