Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another Touch of Blue

I've always liked the color blue, but had gotten away from using a lot, but recently, I've found a new fondness for it.  

I've had this old trellis for years.  It has been painted several colors, but currently sports ASCP Louis Blue.  I painted last week, and had left it in the basement, not knowing what I would do with it.  Then I thought of a unique way to work it into my inside decor.

I've had some blue in my bedroom for a while, a chair, and this sweet stool.



It was found at an antique mall for $12.00, and was already painted just as it is now.

Know where I put the trellis?


On the wall above the table near the master bath.  


The sign is from Kirklands, and was already hanging in this spot, so I hung it on the trellis.



The faux ivy was here too, so I just propped some of the tendrils on the trellis.




What do you think?  Do you like to use unusual items in your decor?


Please share ideas you've had for decorating inside with outdoor pieces, or vice-versa.

Also, don't forget to stop by these wonderful parties: