Awesome Finds

One of my best friends and I got together Friday, and went to Queen of Hearts in Buford.  She had never been, and we had so much fun looking at everything.  Of course, you who follow, know that I came home with a few things.  Couldn't resist this sweet wire bird cage/cloche.  



Is this not the cutest!?!
Around $12.00!

I have a faux succulent inside.  (Visited Michael's too!!)

Love it's chippy look!


I'll have lots of fun with this!


I found this wonderful wood candle holder.  I love its shape.


It is holding a faux succulent also!

Like the flower shape it has.

I think it was around five dollars.

I also bought a couple books.  Cute finds I think!

What have you found lately?  I'd love to see!

Joining:

Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive
Share It One More Time @ One More Time Events

It's Party Time @ Three Mango Seeds
The Creative Home Acre Hop @ Opulent Cottage




Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...