Change in Living Room

I was at Kirkland's today looking in the 'green tag' section, and found this lamp shade for $6.00.  It is a great update for this lamp.



The shade generally on this lamp is burgundy. I bought the canvas also.  It was on sale for $20.00.   I left the frenchie basket and the birdcage in the vignette. I like the way the canvas and the lamp shade blend.





Simple, inexpensive changes gives the room a whole new look.

The picture that was here was moved to the dining room.



I will be sharing at the following parties:

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants

Home Wednesdays @ Rose Chintz Cottage

Home(work) Wednesday at Worthing Court











Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...