Consignment Store Finds


With all the work we have been doing, I was in dire need of a little me time.  I went to a favorite store in search of a picture I saw on their website.  It was already sold, but  I wasn't disappointed!  Here are the items that came home with me:

This lovely picture, now hanging in my powder room:


Home Interiors 
Love the arched top.


Love this "orphan" plate!
(Crown Potteries, Made in USA)

A beautiful doily.


This sweet book showing 500 cottages, cottages of all kinds.  Great pictures!

.....and an old amber Clorox bottle:


It sits on top of the cabinet in the laundry room.

All these goodies for around thirty bucks!!
Not too shabby!

Sharing at:

Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...