Frenchy Vignettes, etc.

I hope everyone has recovered from the Independence Day festivities.  We enjoyed a very quiet day at home.  It rained buckets, so it was nice not to have special plans.  

I've been puttering around today, moving things, and will share some small changes.

I visited a store today for my first time.  They specialize in iron and metal items for home and garden.  They are somewhat expensive, but I managed to pick up a cute wire basket and some greenery.



I think it has a frenchy vibe, especially with the greenery.


Of course, moving one thing, starts a chain reaction!


More Frenchy goodness.


A new spot for the pest trap.  

We had guests this week, and I noticed they didn't use the towels that are meant for guests.  I suppose they thought they were part of the decor.  So, I made a label, and tied it on the P&G basket that holds towels in the guest bath.

A guest prior to these, did the same thing.  They dug in the cabinet and found towels.  


Tonight I'm having a few college kids spending the night (part of my Grandson's band), so I'll see if this works.  ;-)


I love white fluffy towels. Nothing feels cleaner!!


Guest room is ready!!


Sharing with:
Junk Party @ Funky Junk Interiors
Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive
Share It One More Time @ One More Time Events
Sunny Simple Monday @ Sunny Simple Life
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House



Popular Posts