Moving Dishes Around

One day recently, I started moving dishes around between the jelly cupboard, corner cabinet, and pie safe.  Recently the jelly cupboard held primary colored dishes, canisters, etc.  Now it holds clear glass items.  

I lined the white shelves with red/white gingham vinyl shelf liner, to match the red and white of the cupboard itself.





It holds some crystal, depression glass, cut glass, old S/P shakers, and some candy dishes.

The vase below belonged to my grandmother, and what would an old cupboard be without a rooster plate?


 I love these little dishes.  They belonged to my MIL.

These dishes belonged to my MIL as well. 

Isn't this a pretty relish tray? (Depression glass)

 Vignette on the top. (Love this old pharmacy lamp).

 Of course it sits in my shabby sun room! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing the changes in the jelly cupboard.  I always enjoy changing it up.  We love this old cupboard, and I'm so glad to have it in the sun room.

Sharing here:
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House

Knick of Time Tuesday @ Knick of Time

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life







A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...