Thursday, July 18, 2013

Primping and Tweaking Vignettes

I showed you this sweet bird cage/cloche I found at Queen of Hearts Antiques.  I had originally placed it in the sun room.  This morning I was cleaning and dusting, and decided to move a few things around.  So simple, but it can have a great impact on your decor.  

I moved the birdcage to the living room near the frenchy wire basket I bought last weekend.



I changed the succulent plant for this flower pot and bird.






As usual, when you move one thing, it starts a chain reaction.


This potted grass got moved to the entry table.


(ten dollar consignment find)


This cupid bowl with roses was moved to the book case.


This piece gets moved around quite frequently.  I've had it a very long time, but don't remember where I bought it from.



The tray on the coffee table got an update too.


I purchased the greenery in the tray on clearance at Michael's on Friday.  Here you again see the sweet wooden candleholder I found at Queen of Hearts.





You won't be surprised that since I started this post, I've changed the above vignette to this:





Just another day at Shadymont.

Joining:

Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage








Adsense Ad