Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Using White Decor in My Home

I want to join in the fun at Blissful Whites Wednesday, so I'm going around the house looking at places where I've used the color white.  My home is by no means "all-white", but I do use it alot throughout my home.  I'm on a blue and aqua kick right now, so there's no telling what I might paint next.    This post is picture heavy, so sit back and relax, and enjoy the white items in my home.  Be sure to visit the Blissful Whites Wednesday party for lots of inspiration!  

Lots of White in the Sun Room









This shelf in the dining area holds white dishes.


White Candlesticks and candles in the master.


White in the china cabinet



White in the entry


Lots of white in the bookcase


Frames makeover from bronze to white



White tray vignette


Off-white vintage bird cage


Wall gallery above the loveseat (family room) done in whites


Of course, my mantel, fire surround, and current decor is mostly white.


Old bookcase painted in ASCP Olde White


Made over old 1/2 hoosier cabinet with home made chalk paint.


Old plant stand made over with home made chalk paint in white

I use lots of color too, but still love having lots of white items throughout our home.

Do you use lots of white in your decor?

Joining:


also joining:

What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants