Bargain Bird Cage

I had a coupon for a free Valspar paint sample from Lowe's, so I went in yesterday to choose a color.  I got a very pastel pink color.  While in there I went to look at the clearance items in the outdoor section of the store. They had put several of their garden statues and other items on sale.  Lucky me!! Look what I bought for $9.99.  It is very well built, and is fairly heavy, and y'all know how I love birds and cages.  



It was regularly $19.99, so if you need/want one, now is the time to go in and grab one before they are gone.  


I added it to my plant area on the screened porch.  I'm still loving my ladder plant stand.





The stand where I placed the cage looks like it was made for it.


The birds look realistic.  

I'm thinking the cage would look great in a fall vignette, too.

Sharing at:



Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
 
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home


A Simple Dollar Tree Christmas Craft

Here is a simple craft you can do for $4.00 by using items from the Dollar Tree. You will need: 2 Christmas gift bags of your choice, th...