Breakfast Table Vignette

I changed up the vignette on the breakfast table recently.  I had been using a small trug to hold S/P, napkins, and other table essentials.  I had painted the pink trug white, and applied graphics to it.

It had been on the table for quite some time.  It was time for a change.

 I gathered some colorful objects together and filled this basket.
All items were consignment finds with the exception of the hen which I bought at Ross.
Isn't she so sweet?
The colors blend well together.


While in the breakfast nook, I made a quick addition to the pie safe.  This lovely plate is also a consignment find.
I'm liking the gold, green, and red tones in the vignette, and on this plate.

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...