Monday, August 12, 2013

Changing Colors

I am constantly changing something!  This little stool, for example, I've changed its color so many times!!


It started out white and distressed.   Nothing on top.  It is a favorite of mine, bought at consignment shop.  It's very roughly made.




 I painted the top Louis Blue and left the legs white.


Then I added a graphic to it....FAIL!!  I could not get the graphic to look like I wanted it to.


Later, I took off the graphic, and painted on a fleur de lis.  The photo below shows that version.


Nothing is safe around here. The other day I decided to paint it again, pale pink allover with gray accents.



It's just so much fun to change it up.  



Do you have items that you constantly change?


Sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch


Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm 

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 


Adsense Ad