Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Consignment Photo Frames


I went to a consignment shop on Sunday to look at some twin size comforters they were holding for me.  I wanted them for the lake house.  But they were missing dust ruffles, so I decided against them.  I went ahead and looked around while I was there, and found two really nice picture frames.  My favorite is this one that has a Vintage/Victorian look.  


As soon as I saw this, I knew I would put the picture of my mom and her sister when they were children, in it.  Since the time I took this shot, I've placed a piece of paper with a beige background and lettering behind the photo to downplay the white around the picture.  


L to R:  Lottie Odessa Marshall, Mary Catherine Marshall (my Mom)  
Ages 9 and 5

Look at those little boots, and the large hairbow!  So pretty!



Price for this frame:  $4.99

My mom, her nephew, my grandmother ca. 1925


I love this sitting on the silver tray.
This frame was $1.99



I love finding unusual picture frames.

Linking to:

What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants

Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

Show & Share @ Southern Lovely 


Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

Cottage Style Party @ Lavendar Garden Cottage