It's Autumn in my Dining Room

I'm busy tweaking some of my original Fall decor.  I started with just a small amount of color on the dining room table.

I had planned to stop with just this, but then decided to use a table cloth I found last year at a consignment shop.  I removed the drop cloth/burlap runner, and bunched up the table cloth in the center of the table.  I also added a small black dough bowl filled with flowers/leaves, to the vignette.  I kept the candlesticks too. 


Here is the more colorful vignette.



The colorful cloth works well to anchor the vignette.


I kept the sideboard as I decorated it a while ago, simply adding some acorns to the basket, and a fabric pumpkin I made last year to the end of the table.


The burlap wreath I made last year got a colorful update with the orange mums.


The bookcase got a few Fall touches.

The top of the china cabinet got some color, as did the inside.  On the top, I placed the spray I bought for $3.99 last week at the consignment shop.

 The brown fabric pumpkin on the right end (above) is one I made last year by wrapping a roll of toilet paper with fabric scraps.

I nabbed this wire pumpkin for free using coupons and Extra Care Bucks at CVS.


These small ceramic pumpkins came from the DT several years ago.  The ones they have this year are not nearly as nice.

A few leaves were placed on the inside of the cabinet as well.




That's it for the dining room.
Do you have all your Fall decorating finished?

 Sharing here:

Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Share a Cup with Ms. Olson
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
 

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...