Monday, September 9, 2013

Softness and Light

I recently bought this sweet little French basket, and love the look it gives to a vignette.  Here I have used it as a centerpiece for the table in the sun room.  I have filled it with white and cream doilies, a white bird, and a gold tassel.  I love the calmness it it exudes on the white crocheted table cloth.

The Dollar Tree bird, painted white several years ago, is all nestled in the linens.



I love the serenity of all white homes, but don't know if I could do it.  I do, however like to have areas where white dominates.  Nothing speaks softness like white.
 

Now, the basket holds Fall potpourri.



Simple, subtle, Fall softness and light.

Sharing here:

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Blissful Whites Wednesday     www. timewashed.com
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 

 


 

Adsense Ad