Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Bit of Fall at the Lake

We came to the lake house to have some new gutters put on, so I had to find a few Fall-ish items to put out.  First, I set the table with these plates. I think they look great with the tan colored place mats.  I haven't finished setting the table yet, just the plates and placemats so far.  





Here is the centerpiece.


Just a simple bunch of Fall flowers from DT, stuck into a clear vase and tied with a gold ribbon.

It sits on an old tray I spray painted white.


On the coffee table is this stacked wire pumpkin piece I found at DG.  



I love this little nutcracker.  The yards have been full of squirrels storing nuts this Fall.

 Not really a Fall vignette, but one of my favorites!


I don't have a lot of Fall decor here, but I might remedy that while I'm here.  If I do, I'll share of course.

Sharing here:

Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal
Junk Party @ Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Show Off Linky Party @ Twigg Studios
DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper