Dried Hydrangeas

I've been wanting some dried hydrangeas for a while, but I don't have any hydrangea bushes!  I was browsing a favorite antique mall yesterday, and a booth owner had a bunch stuck in a pitcher in her booth.  No price on them, so probably not for sale.  That didn't stop me!  I asked one of the ladies who works there if she could sell them.  She called the lady whose booth it was, and the lady said I could have them for $3.00!  Whoo hoo!!  Aren't they pretty?



I brought them home and placed them in my favorite white pitcher.

I love these colors!!

Now, how can I get more???

I just love them!!


Sharing here:

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...