Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Decor Complete at the Lake House

This small wreath has been around for a number of years, and has always had these roses on it. 

This is a very small wreath.

After removing everything from the wreath, I used items I found at DT to change the wreath for Fall.

Since I didn't have enough of these drop cloth scraps or the burlap ribbon, I alternated tying them around the wreath to add some fullness.





I like the shabby look and the fact that it looks larger than it really is.





I hot glued flowers, felt pumpkins, faux gourds and leaves onto the burlap ribbon and drop cloth strips.

I added a piece of stenciled burlap to this old candle jar for a vase.  


I created this vignette with the vase of flowers, pumpkin and a wood finial.



I added a basket of other Fall items for a spot of decor on the end table.



Made a garland from left over leaves and felt pumpkins.  It hangs on the kitchen hutch.



I later glued some leaves to the basket and added a candle.

Another look at the table.

So, decorations are done now at the lake house. The local DT was almost out of Fall decor.  I bought most of what they had left.  Considering what I had to work with, it  all turned out pretty good.

Sharing here:
Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm


Adsense Ad