Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Frugal Tablescape

I didn't have any dishes that I would call Fall dishes.  Didn't!  Now I do!!  To set the table, I started out with these gold chargers that I've had a few years.





Next I added the dinner plate.  Love the Fall colors, and what better to celebrate harvest, than the fruits on the plate.



Next, the napkin, and the bowl. (using as a salad bowl)  I've had these napkins a few years too.  I think I bought them at Ross or Marshalls.





Then came the stainless I scored for $10.00 at a consignment sale.  I got over 40 pieces for that price!!



I kept the centerpiece I had already placed on the table, and used my tablecloth made from a drop cloth.


A few leaves were scattered across the table.


Here is a long shot of the dining table.







Price:  $12.00!!  Bought 6 bowls and 6 plates at $1.00 each at the Dollar Tree!  Now I have Fall dishes, and it didn't break the bank!  

Sharing with:
Homework Wednesday @ Everyday Day Home
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
                 Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life  
Autumn Tablescapes and Vignettes @ Centsational Girl
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground 
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
Party Junk @ Funky Junk Interiors