Fall Arrangement, Revisited

I think it was last year when I bought this pre-loved arrangement.  I brought it home and cleaned off several years of dust, and added some more flowers and berries to it.  It had very little color when I bought it, but I could see the potential.  After all, it had feathers!!

For a few days it shared a spot with my shutters on the table that I painted grain sack stripes to.


 Of course it didn't stay there long at all, it has had three different locations!  Y'all know how that is.  Right now it's in the living room.


I originally thought I might decorate more minimally this year.  Hmmm! That didn't happen.


Anyway, I just love this arrangement, and wanted to show it to you again.  To me, the feathers just make this arrangement.  


Today I went to HL and bought up plenty of ribbon and deco mesh.  I've made a couple of wreaths already that I'm trying not to show you until I decorate for Christmas.  After looking at the prices for wreaths, even in the consignment stores, I'm seriously thinking I might make some to sell.  So, I'll be showing you some of the things I'll be making.....soon.

 


I'll be sharing here:

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
              Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage        
            Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal

Junk Party @ Funky Junk Interiors

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...