Feeling Creative

I don't know if it's the cooler weather, the dreary skies, or what, but I've been in the mood to do crafts this week.  I've done some painting, I've refurbished 3 Christmas wreaths, (you'll see those later) made a new Christmas wreath, and learned to make these little rosettes that I've attached to everything!  These are so simple, and You Tube videos are everywhere showing how to make all kinds.  That's where I found out how to do these.  They are made from fabric squares that I found at HL for $1.39 each.  I've made 4 rosettes, and have enough for about another dozen.  This one is very simple and quick to make.  I glued it to the welcome sign.





I made this one using 2 patterns and attached the two pieces together.  It is tied on to the candle with twine.


Here is a close up.  These are a little time consuming, but I love the outcome.




This one is tied on to this wire basket that holds a white pumpkin.

I painted this metal container with a free Valspar sample.  It's my favorite color.  It's filled with Fall potpourri.



Oh, look at how pretty my Christmas cactus is looking.





I do hope it continues to bloom through Christmas. 


I rearranged the vignette on top of the corner cabinet.
I love its vintage look.

So this is what I've been doing this week.  What have you been working on?  I'd love to hear.

Sharing at these great parties:

Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn 
That DIY Party @ DIY Show Off
So Darn Crafty Party @ Sew Many Ways
Sunday Show Off Linky Party @ Twigg Studios
DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206


Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...