After Christmas Consignment Shopping


On Saturday, I decided I needed a little MORE retail therapy! Can you believe it!!  I knew there would be bargains to be found, and I love a bargain, so I brought a few pretty things home with me.

My favorite find was this gorgeous runner for $8.99.

AND it's reversible!!

It also goes well with the runner on the pie safe.

I got this sweet little cushion for $1.99!

The "Snowmen Melt my Heart" sign/picture, was only $1.99 as well.  I'm just loving snowmen right now.

I also found this planter for my aloe plant for only $8.99, too.  The ones I have been finding have been $12.99 and more.  I was glad to find this one. 

I want to show you the cute roosters my daughter bought me for Christmas. (everyone feeds my "rooster" habit).  So cute, and they add a touch of whimsy to the breakfast table.


This sweet rooster is also a lamp!

She found these at Cracker Barrell.  So cute!!

I also scored these two birch log candles for $5.00 each at BB&B (1/2 price).  I've been wanting some, but never came across any.


Have you shopped the after-Christmas sales, or are you kinda "burned-out" with shopping?

Sharing here:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Whimsy Wednesday @ Simply Designing with Ashley
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 

A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...