Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas China Cabinet

Since I am using turquoise on my dining room table for Christmas this year, I used my Christmas dishes to decorate the china cabinet.

The top of the cabinet is decorated with the wonderful swag I found last year at a favorite shop, two urns, and 2 DT tinsel trees,



but inside is where the fun begins.

Love this S/P

Consignment sale china
"Festive Holly" by Nikko



I've nestled snowmen inside.


A silver snowflake graces the crystal pitcher,




and a crystal vase.


Wintery items in a vintage dish,
 DT ornament glued inside a DT candlestick.


 The white Nativity nestles inside on the bottom shelf.

I really enjoy the Wintery look in the china cabinet.  Hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Linking at these great parties:

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Share It One More Time @ One More Time Events
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm