Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorite Christmas Shots, 2013

Decorating for the different holidays always produces some favorite photos. So here are a few for this Christmas that I wanted to share one more time.











One favorite from last year (above).

I'd love to see some of your favorite photos of your Christmas decor!

Sharing here:

What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 
 A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have a Daily Cup of Ms. Olson
 Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground
Throwback Thursday @ Glitter, Glue, & Paint

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels