Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Winter Twig Arrangement

I set up this winter vignette on a table in the family room the other day. I liked it, but it seemed to be lacking something.


I didn't want flowers in the vase, and thought about adding twigs to it.  I've seen lots of ways bloggers have been using them in decor.
  So I collected some twigs from trees on our property.  I brought them back to the house and spray painted them white and stuck them in the vase, then added some snow flake ornaments, since I'm using snowmen and snow flakes in my Winter decor.


Winter Mantel




Here is my new FREE arrangement!
I think the twigs added just the right touch to the vignette.

 Love all the different textures on the table.


Have you used twigs in your decor?  It was a quick and easy change that I think I'll be using frequently.

I will share here:

Home & Garden @ A Delightsome Life
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground 
Anything Blue Friday @ The Dedicated House
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
Simple and Sweet Fridays http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
The inspiration Gallery at The Craftberry Bush 
Fresh Cut Fridays at Rose Vignettes

Be sure to stop by the linky parties for lots of inspiration.

Adsense Ad