Favorite Frugal Finds of 2013

Say the title of this post really fast 3 times!  (lol)

Today I'm posting a recap of some of my favorite finds during 2013.  Most of my finds are from consignment shops, because they are my favorite places to shop.

Turquoise Frame ($20) ~ Already painted and distressed

Huge Tool Tote ($20) ~ I painted and added graphic

Frenchy Basket, not consignment, but a favorite find

Insect trap ~ Free, from trash 

Twine holder with twine and snips ($10) ~ Tractor Supply Co.

Real dried hydrangeas ($3)


Aqua ornaments (consignment shop)


Wooden compote (I painted, distressed, added graphic on inside)


Scraggly tree ($5) ~ L.O.V.E.

 Snowman 

Snow family

Wooden Snowman

 Pillow ($1.99)

($1.99)

Reversible runner ($8.99)
Crocheted table cloth ($15) ~ Consignment

Stool/table ($12) ~ Consignment

Vanity tray (Consignment)

Hand made quilt ($25) Consignment

Bird cage ($12) ~ Consignment

Hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite consignment finds.  I have a couple of new goodies, I'll show you right away.

I'll share my frugal finds here:

Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You 
Junk Party @ Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn 
Link Party Palooza @ I love Nap Time 
Freedom Fridays @ My Turn for us  
Sunday Show Off Linky Party @ Twigg Studios
DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206
Sunday's Best & Features Party @ 1929 Charmer
Share It One More Time @ One More Time Events




Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...