Just Sharing

We are back home in the mountains after a 9-day stay at the lake house.  On Sunday we sat on the porch enjoying the warmth, and back home we are inside, cozied up to the gas logs!

Isn't it always good to get home?  Although, the lake house is home, too, family is in the mountains, so it feels more like home.  To me, especially, since I've lived most of my life here or within a few miles from our home's location.

I like to go for a few days, but I'm ready to get back here too.

Today, I'm sharing a couple of thrifty finds from before we went to the lake house.

I found this sweet pitcher and brought it home with me.



I also found this great runner.
I have such a weakness for runners.  I just keep buying them.

 This one isn't very long, but I love the simplicity of it.

I wanted to show you this arrangement I made in a sewing machine drawer.  I've shown it on a former post, but didn't draw attention to it specifically.  It sits in the bookcase in the living room.

 The drawer is filled with a combination of greenery, berries, holly, and a gardenia.  


 .... in sepia tones.

Coffee table vignette

 Here is my most recent painting, a Winter scene.  I plan to do some more work on it, but this is how it looks currently.  It's done in gray, white, black and blue.

I dressed up this willow basket by adding the doily, and a rosette I made.

ON ANOTHER (FAMILY) NOTE:
My sweet grandson, Blake, graduated college on December 14th.  So proud of him.  He's now doing his residency (for the music ministry) at 12-Stone Church, Sugarloaf Campus. 

Here's sweet Rheagan, my granddaughter.

That's all I have to share today.

I'll be linking to these great parties:

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm


A Minimalist I Am Not

I really, really meant to  keep fall decorations low key this year, fewer, more neutral, yada, yada.  Did I?  No!  I keep bringin...