Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sharing Some Winter Vignettes

Okay, I think I've referred to 2013 enough.  It's a new year, so on to new topics.

After putting away the Christmas decor, I created a few winter vignettes throughout the house.  I really like this one in the sun room.


Just a simple tray holding a "found" insect trap jar, an aloe plant, and pine cones from our lake home's yard.


I cleaned my silver by placing it in a sink of warm water, tinfoil, and baking soda!  Works wonderfully!  So this is a favorite also.
You'll have to try this technique for cleaning your silver.  No polish required, and very little buffing.  So, so easy!!


Our Rooster corner, breakfast room!

 My snowman painting in the background.
I camoflauged the lamp cord with a berry spray.

 These are in the dining room.


On the bookcase in the living room.

My Twig Vignette.

In the entry.

In the breakfast nook.

A vignette of candles.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Winter vignettes. 

Sharing at these wonderful parties:

Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper
Sunday Show Off Linky Party @ Twigg Studios
DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206
Sunday's Best & Features Party @ 1929 Charmer

Adsense Ad