It was about that time that I learned how to transfer graphics to wood using mod podge, so that was the next change. I added a rooster to both sides of the trug.
Yesterday was the day to update it. I had just a wee bit of ASCP in blue left in a sample jar. So I added just a little water to thin it some, and brushed it on to the trug.
Come visit these parties where I'll be linking up:
Be Inspired at Common Ground
Cottage Style Party at Lavender Garden Cottage
Thrifty Things Friday http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com
Fabulously Creative Friday at Jennifer Rizzo
Simple and Sweet Fridays http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
Shabbylicious Friday http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com
Flaunt It Fridayhttp://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com
Anything Blue Friday at The Dedicated House
Feathered Nest Friday athttp://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/