Valentine's Decor~Review

I have shared my Valentine's decor already, but since it was kinda early, I'm going to show you some of it one more time before it all comes down.

The mantel

Wreath with a heart in the center.

Sweet cupids under glass

 What Love Is


My hand sewn hearts....


....hangin' on twigs


Entry table

So there is my valentine recap!  Now how to decorate for "pre-Spring"???  How do you decorate for the next month or so?  I'm ready for some Spring weather and decor!

Sharing here:
Whimsy Wednesday @ Simply Designing with Ashley

What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants


Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 

 A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden 

 Imparting Grace for Grace at Home




Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...