Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Finding Fabulous

Recent visits to a few favorite shops yielded some fabulous treasures.

Don't you just love this
 wonderful, colorful, faded table cloth?  ($6.99).

Seen here on the entry table.
Gorgeous colors!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been wanting a new picture above my loveseat.
This was only $14.99, and perfect for a Spring display.


I kept the shelf I had there, and added some other items to the wall, including these DT rabbits for a nod to Easter.


I hung a basin and decanter set alongside, and filled it with bird nests with eggs, bought at Michael's a couple years ago.


I picked up this small plate for $2.00 at the second shop I visited.  I knew it would look good with the picture.


Final Display

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 These 2 pillow covers were a total of $12.00, so I bought them for the office.   You can see the recent office makeover  here.


I love the fabric, and though it doesn't have the exact same color as the wall paint, it gives that impression because of the combination of colors.


I've been hitting a bunch of shops in the last week or so, and will share more great finds soon.

Hope you find some great treasures when you go hunting!!

Sharing with these folks:
                 
     

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels