Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cobalt and Forsythia Wreath

I recently bought some faux forsythia at HL, just a couple of stems.  I had them on the table in the sunroom for a few days then on the breakfast table for a while, even on the coffee table and the mantel.  You all know how that goes.  Always moving things around.



I love cobalt blue with the yellow of forsythia, as in this painting I did recently.


But I was in Wal Mart last week and saw this wonderful cobalt blue geo mesh.  I bought some, came home, and made a new wreath for my blue front door!  They had a great price of $4.99/roll, just not a lot of colors.





This little bit of forsythia has been all over my house, but I like it best with the blue of the wreath.

Oh, and since I don't have enough hobbies going on, I've started selling on EBay!  Now that's work, y'all!  If I can ever get this shipping stuff straight, I'll be o.k.

I have some great items, lots of Aigner handbags that I've just reduced the prices on, most like new!

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels