Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Spring at Shadymont


The birds, bunnies, and flowers have taken over here at Shadymont!  I'm in full Spring/Easter mode.  We've had April Showers all day!  3.5" they say!  Our back pasture looked like a river most of the day!  Inside though, it's Spring!









 Peat pots, overflowing with Spring flowers,


I've had so much fun painting and decorating the peat pots.  I'm getting some ready to sell when I have my yard sale.  Hopefully in a week or so!  Maybe, this Friday.  I'm not quite sure.  I'd like to have it for 2 days in a row, but on Saturday, there's a Sister get together for some shopping, so I think I'll do that.  Then we plan to go to the lake house next week, so I'm not sure when to schedule it.  I've gathered lots of goodies today to put in my sale.  Stuff that is just taking up space, that I do not use.  So hopefully it will sell.


I've even included some of my art work, to see what kind of reaction I get.  If one piece sells, I'll be delighted.  Then there are the wreaths I've been making.  




My favorite peat pot, this one is not for sale!
See who is hiding in this close-up?


The Last Supper, a cross, and Jesus figurine


My current favorite painting of mine.
Painted on Canvas paper, easy to frame!

So, has Spring come to your house?  I hope so!  

Come and join me at these great parties:


Adsense Ad