Sunday, April 13, 2014

Quick Easy Spring Banner

This banner is so easy, and the cost is very minimal.  The base for this banner is paint color chips which are free at home improvement stores.  I was in the paint department of a local store and picked up some pastel color chips in nice spring colors.



First, I cut a small triangle out from the bottom of the chips.


Next I went through my stash of paper crafting supplies, and found a package of these Scrabble tiles I had gotten some time back on clearance at Michael's.  I also found some really nice flower/spring stickers in my stash.


I had enough daisy stickers for all of the pendants.


They had glue dots on the back of each, so I just stuck them on .


Next I ran jute twine through the hole I had punched in each corner and tied a small knot each time so the pendants wouldn't slide.

I have it in the hallway near the master bedroom with a group of Spring items, and attached each end of the string with a tiny piece of double stick tape!



That's how easy it is to make a simple Spring banner.
Give it a try!

Sharing here:

Adsense Ad