Thursday, April 17, 2014

Vintage USA Pottery Creamer

I found the cutest little creamer today!!  So tiny, so full of little craze marks, some chips, but I don't care!  This just adds to it's character.  I just added it to the vignette in the entry.  I'm still using the yellow/blue cloth, so it fits right in!

Isn't it so cute??  On this side there is a painting of a window, with a bird and floral designs.

The other side has flowers and also a bird.  See those lovely chips? That curvy shape?

I've not been able to find any information on it, but it has USA  on the bottom.


It just fits perfectly with my entry vignette.  It is about the size of the biggest of the two blue birds.


Love my blues and yellows!





Every single item on this table was purchased at consignment shops, except the 2 birds, and the faux succulent.  
 I love the look of these items together, vintage, mixed with just a little new.  

Do you have some new finds?

Sharing here:

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels