The picture I attached to the frame was one bought several years ago. It had fallen from the wall a couple years ago, breaking both the glass and the frame. I tried to sell it in my yard sale last Friday, but it didn't sell. Now I'm glad it didn't!!
To be honest, the picture was a little too small for the frame, but I came up with a way to keep that from showing.
I taped the picture to the back of the window frame, then covered that in brown painter's paper, by taping that on too, and stapeling in some spots. Viola! it worked!! So here is the frame, all changed!!
I removed everything below from the mantel, and redecorated using the "new" picture.
These are the other items on the mantel.
So the mantel is very simple with only these items. I know I will really enjoy it more because the frame is now where I can see it everytime I look up. Guess you could say I have an antique window/picture frame!
Here's what I did.
Thanks for visiting! I'll be linking here:
Come visit these link parties: