Bargain Lamps Makeover

I shared recently about a subdivision that was having yard sales.

My favorite find from there were these lamps.

They were marked $5.00 each!  I literally paid for these with quarters!!!


I originally used shades that were on the lamps I had here before finding these.  I liked the look, but really wanted drum shades.

I made a trip to Wal Mart, and they had two drum shades marked down to $9.00 each, so I bought them.



I think they were marked down due to a flaw on this shade.


 You would never notice the flaw, and I'm not showing it to anyone, so we're good.




I have $28 in a set of heavy nice lamps from a nearby exclusive shop via the yard sale.!!  I'm happy!!


Sharing here:
 Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...