The price on these was around $3.50 for both.
The first thing I did was change the plastic frames to white, and use some gold Rub 'n Buff to accent the corners.
I've always liked these pictures of the women working.
MAKEOVER #1 COMPLETE
Yesterday, I decided I'd take these apart and find different pictures to go in them for the guest bath.
When I did, I found that the original pictures must have been replaced with these (women pictures), because, these are on regular paper, and were taped behind the mat.
So once I found some pictures on line that I liked for the bath room, I decided that the mats should be painted. They are a velvet type fabric, not card board mats as I expected. So it took about 3 coats of latex paint (Valspar Sample), Running Stream to cover the mats, and overnight to dry enough to work with.
I chose these photos from a website (fineartamerica.com), and printed them off to fit inside the frames.
This one is a Givency.
This one is a photo by:
Small Rose Heart Wreath With Key
I think they look so good paired together!
So there you have MAKEOVER #2 on these frames. I may use some gold rub N Buff on the raised portion of the mat when I have time to do so, therefore,
MAKEOVER #3 could come any day!! :)
Whimsy Wednesday @ Simply Designing with Ashley
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters