Sunday, June 15, 2014

You Gotta See This!

I bought the cutest little thingie at the Farmer's Market.  I had an early hair appointment, so I stopped to make my weekly vegetable run, and came upon this pretty, that had to come home with me.  I normally wouldn't buy this, but today, I said what the heck, and did it!!  Now I want one for the lakehouse, and hubby said we would get one! Whoo-hoo!!

There it is, right in the front!

See it??


 It has a solar lamp on top.

Isn't it the neatest thing?
I loved it when I saw it, so I just bought it even though it was a little more than I wanted it to be (gotta go yard saleing too, you know).   


 I moved it to the left of the bench so it would be more noticable, and also help light the front steps.
It's really heavy, so I don't think it will blow over!
"Welcome to our home in the mountains."
I guess it could be called an Outdoor Silhouette with Solar light???    ????

Sharing here:



Adsense Ad