A Few Simple Changes

Do you ever look at something you've made, or decorated, and say, WHAT WAS I THINKING????  I do it quite a bit, so with that in mind,  I'm going to go through the house, and make some subtle changes.  Changes that probably won't be noticeable to anyone but me, but changes nevertheless.  I'll share some with you.

I recently made over these frames, and put them in the guest bath!



While they looked alright by themselves, the aqua clashed with other items in the bathroom.  I took those down, and replaced them with these pictures.

The use of pictures with more white looks more calm
with the busy-ness of the shower curtain. To further change the room, I have switched out the shower curtain for a solid white one.



Sometimes a significant change can be as simple as switching out a plate you have displayed.

For instance, look at this change.  I switched out the small platter for a plate with more color.



This gives a more vivid focal point on the shelf. A very simple, easy change, that  makes more of a statement.

 (A recent painting)

When you want changes, just move a couple of small items, for a totally different look.  It doesn't take a lot of time or energy.  Do you make simple changes in your home?

Sharing at:

  Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life        
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
              Feathered Nest Friday French Country Cottage
            Strut Your Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters Stuff
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal


Popular Posts