Rearranging Furniture

Having felt so badly recently, I haven't moved things around in a long time.  Hubby and I were sitting here the other day, and I told him I'd like to swap places with the love seat and a bombé type table.  So we did.  That called for a new vignette on the table so it would "go" with the wall décor above it.  Here's what I did.

The wall had a gallery type design already.  Several objects hung together as a wall vignette, so I needed the table to blend in with the wall décor.

 The plate previously hung on the wall where the lampshade stands now, so I put it on the table, along with a décor book on English Country (my fave).

The flower pot and flower was a 20 cents yardsale find that matches the plate perfectly.


I really like the new arrangement with the loveseat across from the sofa.  The room is much more open and spacious.




A couple shots of the loveseat in its new spot.



Joining:

Thrifty Life Thursday @ Revisionary Life
                 Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life      
              Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
              Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Posed Perfection for Creative Ways

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...