Some Thrifty Finds

My daughter and I went to a favorite consignment shop today.  I saw quite a few items I wanted, but restrained myself and only purchased two things.

This flower arrangement, paper whites (I guess).  I was thinking, I can use it for any season.  During the Fall, I'll tie a Fall colors ribbon on it, at Christmas, a red ribbon.  So, for $8.99, it was a good purchase.



I like the look of the paperwhites on the burlap runner.  The white crispness against the texture of the runner will go well into Fall.


The other item I purchased is a Waverly valance for the powder room.  I love the colors and the print, and it was only $12.99.  


I love the cottage print with the matching stripes on the bottom section.


It looks like new, so I'm not sure how much it was used, but I really like it in the powder room.

Earlier today, I gathered all my dried hydrangeas together and put them in the aqua tin I bought for a dollar at an estate sale recently.



I placed it on the hearth as a transitional piece leaning toward Fall.  I'm ready to bring out some warm Autumn colors, are you?

So that's what I did today.  What did you do?  Did you find new treasures?

Sharing here:


DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Share It One More Time @ One More Time Events
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Whimsy Wednesdays @ Simply Design

Popular Posts