Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Fall Vignette in the Family Room

I've had this wall vignette up for sometime in some form or other.  I've used plates on the wall, and pink and green in the wall container.  I decided to use my dried hydrangeas to decorate this area for Fall.

 I also placed some hydrangeas on the shelf.  I think this gives a Fall look to this area without the traditional oranges.
 This shows the entire table vignette and the wall vignette.
 Keeping it simple and natural.


Joining in these parties:

Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Snippets of Christmas

I've been rather lazy when it comes to my blog recently.  But I found a new tree that I loved at Lowe's on sale, (I bought the last ...

Labels