Cool Weather Table Setting

As the days begin to cool off, I start thinking about comfort foods, like chili, or vegetable soup.  With that in mind, I set the dining room table in Fall colors, and ready for soup/chili days.

 This tablecloth has pears and apples on it, as do the dishes.  The cloth is a consignment find, and the dishes are from DT.
The napkins repeat the colors from the tablecloth.  The tablecloth has a crocheted round one layered on top for more interest.
 The candleabra is something I purchased last year at an antique shop.  It is done in a rusty look which I really like.




This is my first Fall decor for this year and is only in the dining room.  The other will come out later.

Sharing here:

Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
One More Time @ One More Time Events
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Updating Old Tables & Lamps

I've been busy for a couple of days making some changes to some of my small tables and lamps.  Both are easy DIY projects that don't...