Fall Mantel Changes......again

Well, I'm still tweaking the fall décor.  I've already gotten tired of looking at the fall mantel decorations, so they've been changed......again!  If you follow my blog, you know this is not unusual.  I think spending so much time in the family room causes me to tire of that decor quickly.


It's an easy simple change.  I removed the garland, turned the shutters over to the white side and moved them together, and added a container at each end filled with acorns, pumpkins, leaves, etc.





The garland of leaves just made it look messy to me, so now it's more symetrical and has a neater look, which makes me happy (for now).

All I did to make this a fall arrangement, was add a stem of orange berries.  This is the white sewing drawer that I use all the time. I didn't change the bird, greenery or nest, just added the spot of orange, and now I have a neat fall arrangement.

We all have to decorate with a cloche or two, no matter the season.  I simply placed a twig pumpkin underneath this one on the bookcase.

Have you already changed up your fall decor? 

Sharing here:
Sunday's Best at My 1929 Charmer
DIY Sunday Showcase Linky Party @ VMG206
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Project Inspire(d) @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
Tweak It Tuesday @ www.cozylittlehouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life 
Show and Share @ Coastal Charm

Popular Posts